BrightBox is a modern business and portfolio Theme, built on one of the most flexible WordPress Themes on Themeforest. With the help of a dynamic Template Builder you can create stunning page layouts without any coding knowledge. Yet if you are a developer eager to create your own PHP files the theme supports you as well with a very structured folder and file system. It has a unqiue built in 3D slideshow manager (no plugins needed), supports both self hosted videos as well as vimeo, youtube, etc and comes with a content importer for faster setup.
- 3 different Cu3er 3D Slideshow + 2 jQuery Slideshows (which also serve as fallback if flash is disabled)
- Any Number of Slideshows possible
- Supports Videos form any major video hostung service as well as self hosted HTML5 Videos with flash fallback
- Template Builder for unique page layouts
- No plugins needed whatsoever, everything is included within the theme
- Built on my very own Avia Framework, one of the most advanced Frameworks on Themeforest
- Visual Shortcode editor with preview function
- 3 Base layouts + color picker options for any number of gorgeous color settings. Also calculates secondary colors automatically so you cant do anything wrong with your color scheme
- Unqiue Sidebars for each page/category possible
- Extensive User Manual, short videos and professional theme support by me and my team to fix any kind of problems
- Unlimited Portfolios, Portfolio Custom Post types
- PSDs included
This theme is optimized for the Wordpress Multilingual
This theme is Internationalized (translation ready) – the theme has been updated to support translations in more than one language.
Feel free to ask me and my dedicated support team at my support forum at http://www.kriesi.at/support.
16.000 posts in the forum do speak a clear language: we do care about your problem
The reasons I have chosen to use my own forum are quite simple:
Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible that you dont even need to wait for my response, because its already there.
Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, while I am busy with other tasks.
Third Reason: it is very inconvenient for me to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at themeforest, my themeforest mail account, my websites mail account, facebook group, twitter etc) Therefore I decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of you guys can benefit.
External scripts and resources used:
Please note that you need to run at least php 5.1.6 to use the theme. Earlier versions might still work but the lowest I could test yet was 5.1.6
Update: 2014 August 27
This release ensures WordPress 4.0 compatibility and fixes by making our framework ready for the latest jQuery version
Please update - file: style.css - folder: framework